On this page you’ll find publications in the press (at this moment only Dutch items)
- Mentioned (was interviewed) in an article about Google+ in one of the most important marketing magazines in the Netherlands ‘Adformatie’. Link to the PDF article (Dutch)
Interviewed for Wegener newspapers (all regional editions in the province ‘Overijssel’ about my crossmedia production house concept. Link to the article PDF (Dutch).
- Interview in magazine (print, door-to-door all of Overijssel) from Provincie Overijssel ‘Jij en Overijssel’ about my concept ‘Overijssel het Hollywood van Nederland’ :
Link to online edition of the magazine
- Interview with Cultuur Marketing Professionals about Social Media in the Culture / art branch :
Link to interview on their website
- Article about Fictoor & Wagelaar crossmediale marketingcommunicatie (crossmedia marketing communication) in the business magazine TOM Magazine (print, spread under businesses in Twente region)
Link to article (scan PDF)
1 october 2010
- Publication on website of Provincie Overijssel about my concept winning the first prize in “Droomfabriek”.
Link to article on jijenoverijssel.nl
12 august 2010
- NRC Handelsblad (Dutch newspaper) about companies in the Spinnerij Oosterveld :
Link to the PDF scan of article (page 13).
16 july 2010
- Newspaper Dinkelland about DVD sales of the film ‘Een Poort vol Sprookjes’ which I sponsored
Klik for website article.
1 june 2010
- Interview on TVEnschedeFM about the semi-professional movie ‘Een Poort vol Sprookjes’ (together with director Roy Oude Holtkamp) :
Link to Youtube channel TVEnschedeFM.
14 june 2010
- Live interview on RTV OOST about the semi-professional movie ‘Een Poort vol Sprookjes’ (together with Roy Oude Holtkamp) :
Link to RTV OOST site (klik on video, interview starts at 0:16:25).
- Press release about ‘Multimedia Excellence Programma’ in which Spider Spider (my company until june 2011) worked together with Vanille, Trimm and the ROC van Twente:
Click for the article on the ROC van Twente site
- De Zaak (print magazine): article about ” Growth in times of financial crisis” in which I am interviewed about the co-creation concept Multimedia House:
Click to read the PDF
- Article in the newspaper Dinkelland: article about the semi-professional movie ‘Een Poort vol Sprookjes’ (with actors from the popular Dutch regional soap “van Jonge Leu en Oale Groond” – RTV OOST)
link to article
- Frismag (magazine): the magazine featured ‘hot spots’ in Enschede and my office (more specific my desk) was featured:
http://issuu.com/frismag/docs/alles_frismag_nr_2 (see page 14 + 15)
- Video for the European Union about the historic business center Spinnerij Oosterveld. I was interviewed as chairman of the Multimedia House foundation and because my company was amongst the first companies to rent offices in the business center (before it was used as a storage by Hartman and textile industry factory). My interview starts at approx. 2.21 minutes:
- Video: Elevator Pitch Multimedia House – Muziekcentrum Enschede (for 800 entrepenuers) organized by the Dutch city council of Enschede (NL) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdoY8RCRhPA
- Twentsevisie Magazine (article about the Enschede business evening)
- Newspaper Week-krant (about the Enschede business evening)
- Interview in magazine DE ZAAK about the Spinnerij Oosterveld (http://www.spinnerijoosterveld.nl) and the reason why I decided to start up the Multimedia House foundation in this 100 year old building.
Link to the article
- Dutch newspaper Volkskrant about one of my (very early) experiments with online marketing via pay-per-click sites: